Monday, August 18, 2014

I am...

Mackenzie Maynard
Mrs. Fraser
Creative Writing
15 August 2014
I am…
I am…
a big sister and role model, to my two little siblings, especially my little mini me of a sister.
a little sister to my two older siblings, that will always think of me as the baby, and never old enough to do anything.
a daughter to my two loving parents and step dad who just happens to be my best friend
a granddaughter that cherishes the memories I have with my grandparents and look forward to making even more while I have the chance.
an aunt to my three nieces and nephew that mean the world to me, and I’d love to call them my own.
a coach to all the little gymnasts that think I’m way older and cooler than I actually am.
a friend to a lot of different groups of girls, who live near and far.
I am…
soft spoken, nothing besides passive aggressive can explain how I deal with conflict.
outgoing, not afraid to talk to new people.
kindhearted to mostly everyone and can never punish any little kids that I coach because of it.
a daydreamer, because life in my head is much more fun than life in the real world.
a thrill seeker, roller-coasters don’t phase me.
a diehard fan for multiple bands and will spend all my money on concert tickets without any guilt.
lazy.
I am…
brown hair, brown eyes, with olive skin that no one knows where it came from.
my baby curls that always hide at the bottom of my head under all my other naturally wavy hair and like to make an appearance anytime it’s humid out.
t-shirts that either have a band name or gymnastics printed all over the front.
leggings, about thirty different pairs that all are just solid black and look exactly the same.
little, old me.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mackenzie! You seem to have a really good sense of who you are and what makes you tick. I'm sure all your little gymnastics girls are just crazy about you! I can relate to what you said about having a million pairs of black leggings (I'm so glad those have made a style comeback!) and hair that goes crazy in the humidity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I am a diehard fan/fangirl of multiple bands too! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have concert t-shirts, and I wear them constantly! Along with the daydreamer, and thrill seeker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concerts, concerts, and more concerts. Love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you included that you have like thirty pairs of leggings that all look the same, because I can definitely relate to that.

    ReplyDelete