Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I know...

I know…
I want to have a job where I get to interact with children
I want a big, loving family
I want a little girl to be my little gymnast
I want my kids to be in love with music
I want to be able to take my kids to whatever concert or activity they dream of going to
I want my kids to love the Lord with all of their hearts
I want a husband that is loving and reliable
I want to adopt from Ethiopia
I want to be happy and love life
I don’t know…
What the heck I want with my life or how I’m going to achieve it

1 comment:

  1. I am 38 and still don't have all of my life mapped out, so I think your feelings of uncertainty in the last lines are not only normal but also maybe a little inspiring--so many possibilities! You've got some great details figured out though. I hope you get all you want and more.

    ReplyDelete